Philadelphia Energy Solutions – A Great Place to Work
At PES corporate headquarters and the refining complex, our employees take personal responsibility for making success happen, and they do it with pride. This personal commitment to their jobs and fellow employees is why PES is regarded as a Great Place to Work, evident by the hundreds of employees who have called the refinery complex their home for decades.
PES encourages our employees to grow professionally. As a multifaceted company with a commitment to enhanced performance management, employees at every level have opportunities for career development.
We reward our employees with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Outstanding medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Company-paid life, short- and long-term disability insurance, with numerous optional insurance plans
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement savings program
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Cash option plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational reimbursement
If you are a motivated individual looking for a Great Place to Work, we invite you to take a look at what PES has to offer. If you want to work for a company that offers multiple opportunities, a competitive salary and benefit program, provides the opportunity for advancement, appreciates diversity, is socially responsible and is regarded as an industry leader, PES is the place for you.